Sore nipples, engorgement and flat/inverted nipples can be challenges for breastfeeding mothers but TheraShells can help provide relief between feedings. Constructed of medical grade polypropylene, TheraShells are sterile and are ready for immediate use in hospital.
What can TheraShells do for you?
Here are some features and benefits...
- Help flat/inverted nipples or engorgement with small-holed backs
- Help soothe sore nipples with large-holed backs
- Help keep nipples dry and prevent further irritation
- Vented fronts provide air flow for comfort
- Help prevent leaks. The foam absorbs well and you also have the cup to hold leaking milk
- More flattering appearance under clothes than other shells and inconspicuous under clothes. You can even use them with nursing pads if you want a flawlessly smooth look under clothes.
- It's best not to wear them at night, so you don't put pressure on your breast in case you sleep on your side, but they help tremendously if you're up and around so your bra or clothes don't rub against your skin and further irritate your nipples.
- you can also use these with a nipple cream to further soothe your sore nipples.
- 2 shells
- 2 flat/inverted nipple shell backs (small opening)
- 2 sore nipple shell backs (large opening)
The Medela TheraShells are available at A Mother's Haven. To order your Therashells online, please feel free to visit our website or calling us at (818) 380-3111. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at:
16101 Ventura Blvd. Suite 230
Encino, CA. 91436p. (818) 380-3111 w. shopthehaven.com